We Currently Have The Following Job Opening(s)
At Grau Building Company, we have an exceptional team, a transparent business model, and a mission to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
The Site Supervisor works with the Project Managers to successfully craft our new custom homes and large scale renovations from planning to completion.
The Site Supervisor will oversee multiple projects, communicating with clients and trade partners throughout the projects, interacting with local inspection officials, and working with other Grau employees as needed.
If You Are a Person Who…
- Is energetic and positive with a can-do attitude
- Understands that to be a successful site supervisor you must have a complete understanding of residential construction
- Is always doing the right thing, even when no one is watching
- Is comfortable communicating with clients and architects about schedules, budgets and selections
- Is not flustered under pressure and remains calm and clear thinking
- Takes the initiative to get things done, no matter what it takes
- Wants to make a difference and grow with a company for the long term
- Thrives in a team and wants to learn from others
- Likes to have a little fun. Because it can’t always be all work and no play
Then this position might interest you, provided you have the skill set and experience we require.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 7 years of construction experience in custom residential new construction or equivalent
- Impeccable organizational and verbal and written communication skills required
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to problem solve to stay ahead of possible disruptions
- Strong knowledge of local building codes and inspections process
- Thrive in an environment of tight deadlines, complicated projects and demanding clients
- Ability to organize schedules across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to direct trade partners across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to read blueprints and communicate effectively with trade partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft or Google suite of productivity software
- Good typing skills a plus (we do a lot of communicating with clients through our PM systems!)
Office vs. Work From Home vs. Job Site
- The position requires you to be on the job sites you are supervising, daily. No exception.
Competitive pay and benefits including paid time off, telehealth and 401K.
Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.