We Currently Have The Following Job Opening(s)
At Grau Building Company, we have an exceptional team, a transparent business model, and a mission to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
The Site Supervisor works with the Project Managers to successfully craft our new custom homes and large scale renovations from planning to completion.
The Site Supervisor will oversee multiple projects, communicating with clients and trade partners throughout the projects, interacting with local inspection officials, and working with other Grau employees as needed.
If You Are a Person Who…
- Is energetic and positive with a can-do attitude
- Understands that to be a successful site supervisor you must have a complete understanding of residential construction
- Is always doing the right thing, even when no one is watching
- Is comfortable communicating with clients and architects about schedules, budgets and selections
- Is not flustered under pressure and remains calm and clear thinking
- Takes the initiative to get things done, no matter what it takes
- Wants to make a difference and grow with a company for the long term
- Thrives in a team and wants to learn from others
- Likes to have a little fun. Because it can’t always be all work and no play
Then this position might interest you, provided you have the skill set and experience we require.
Competitive pay and benefits including paid time off, telehealth and 401K.
Call or email email@example.com for more details.